All the forms for collecting personal information always contain a summary text of the specific purposes of the processing for each of them, and you may supplement them with the information provided below.
1. PROCESSING ADMINISTRATOR
All personal data collected on our website will be processed by HISPANO SUIZA CARS, S.L., a company located at Plaza del Carmen, 1, 17491, Peralada (Girona), and CIF B67328260 (hereinafter HISPANO SUIZA).
If you have any questions about the data processing carried out by HISPANO SUIZA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
HISPANO SUIZA is firmly committed to the privacy of all our users, customers and any other interested third parties. That is why we always try to process the minimum data necessary to carry out the corresponding purposes (as described in the following section).
Therefore, the data processed will be those indicated in the different forms, and which generally correspond to the following categories:
- Identification and contact details (such as name and surname, telephone number or e-mail address);
- Personal data arising from your enquiries or requests for commercial information (for example, information you may provide to us at any time on
any needs or interests in our products);
- Personal data provided within the framework of the Dream One Program and the Hispano Suiza Owners Club. In addition to identification and contact data, other data may be requested relating to vehicles you own, interests in events, business opportunities, etc.
- Business data required for our online shop (e.g. full contact details, a mailing address, and even payment details, in order to be able to carry out transactions).
- Data of professionals in journalism, marketing, public relations, and in general people in the automotive sector with whom HISPANO SUIZA maintains a professional relationship, preserving their professional and contact information.
We may also process other data which, without personally identifying the visitor to our website, is considered personal data. This information is collected through Cookies, and you can learn more about them in our Cookies Policy.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGITIMIZING BASIS
As indicated above, our website has different forms for collecting personal information, with different purposes that are indicated on each of them.
Without limiting the foregoing, the main purposes of processing are summarized below, without this being understood as a substitute for any specific purpose that may be included in a particular form.
- Information contact: Certain areas of our website are designed to enable users or customers to contact us, either via a form or by e-mail. In these cases, we
will only process the data to process and respond to your request, based on our legitimate interest to give you a timely response.
- Commercial contact: If you wish to receive commercial information about our vehicles, we will process the data to maintain a professional contact and
provide all the information you require, basing such treatment on the legitimate commercial interest of HISPANO SUIZA. Also, we may keep such data
for future commercial actions promoted personally to interested persons.
- Registration in the Dream One program – Hispano Suiza Owners Club: The data will be processed to manage your membership in the program, as owner of a Hispano Suiza vehicle, as well as to keep you informed of brand news, events or activities organized by the Club, based on your consents.
- Subscription to the newsletter: All users of the website may subscribe to our newsletter, through which they can stay informed of all the news of HISPANO
SUIZA, including new products or services, events, fairs, and even promotions, contests or surveys. In this case, the legitimate basis for the processing of
personal data will be the consent of the person concerned.
- Purchases in our online store: The data you provide in the purchase process will be used solely and exclusively to manage your purchases, as well as
subsequently to address any incident or claim, and will be processed to fulfill the contractual relationship and post-contractual support.
- Press and public relations contacts: The data of all those professionals in the field of communication, journalism, marketing, public relations or professionals in the automotive sector in general who request information from HISPANO SUIZA, or with whom a professional relationship is maintained, will be kept in order to manage this relationship and promote contact and communication about news and events of the brand, based on the legitimate promotional interest of the brand among professionals.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Your data will not be givencommunicated, sold, rented or otherwise made available to any third party, except to those service providers of HISPANO SUIZA, who perform certain activities for us, but under no circumstances process the data for their own purposes.
HISPANO SUIZA does not process your data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EU and EEA respectively). Should this situation change at any time, HISPANO SUIZA undertakes to take appropriate measures to carry out the transfer in accordance with the applicable regulations at all times, and to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
5. DURATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION
All data you provide will be processed as long as they are necessary to maintain your relationship with HISPANO SUIZA. Thus, if you have contacted HISPANO SUIZA to request generic non-commercial information, the data will be processed only while the response to that request is being managed, and until the request can be terminated. If you register in the Dream One Program, the Hispano Suiza Owners Club, or subscribe to our newsletter, we will keep your data until you voluntarily request the cancellation and deletion of such data.
If you have contacted Hispano Suiza for the purpose of receiving commercial information, we will retain your contact details, as well as your interests and
preferences in our vehicles, for what we consider to be a commercially prudent period of five years. In this way, we will be able to offer you a more personalized treatment and oriented to your needs, and communicate to you those novelties that we consider adapt to your interests. The period of five years will always count from the last commercial contact with you, considering as such the one in which there has been a quotation on our part and therefore a real commercial interest.
If you have purchased any product or service in our online store, the data will be kept for a minimum of two years, which is the legally guaranteed maximum period according to regulations. After this period, they will be kept as long as they may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
Finally, if you are a professional in the automotive sector, your data will be kept as long as it is considered that there is a mutual interest to obtain and provide
information, or until you request to be removed from our databases.
In any case, the data may be kept properly blocked and isolated from the processing systems for up to fifteen years in accordance with the regulations in force (e.g. for the prevention and control of certain activities in the area of crimecriminal law), a relevant and necessary, provided that there is no other legal obligation to keep them for a longer period of time.
6. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You can object at any time to any of the processing indicated above.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or portability in writing to Plaza del Carmen 1, 17941 Peralada (Girona), or by e-mail to
email@example.com, indicating “Personal Data – HISPANO SUIZA” in the subject line. In any case you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.