1. DATA WE COLLECT FROM users
Data collected automatically: by the mere fact of visiting and browsing this website (the "Website") owned and operated by Hispano Suiza Cars, S.L. (“HSC”), personal data which allows HSC to identify its users (the “Users”) by their names are not automatically registered.
Data provided by the Users: the Website provides Users with HSC contact information details or contact model forms. If Users contact HSC via telephone, e-mail or the contact forms provided on the Website, HSC will keep, where appropriate, the contact information of the User who has contacted HSC (e.g. name, surname, e-mail and telephone number), as well as other information of a personal nature that the User may have given HSC when contacting with it (e.g. personal commercial preferences, factual circumstances that may have caused the contact between the User and HSC or the request for commercial information).
2. DATA CONTROLLER
HSC, with registered office at Plaza del Carmen no. 1, Peralada 17491 (Girona, España), is the data controller of the personal data collected or generated as a result of (i) Users’ access, use and browsing through the Website; (ii) the data provided by Users to HSC when contacting HSC or requesting for commercial information as explained in the previous section; and (iii) the managing and controlling of the Website by HSC.
3. For which purposes do we use the personal data?
HSC will use the information collected or generated for the following purposes:
- the improvement of the Website, its management and its security;
- carrying out studies to analyze the use and operation of the Website, even with anonymized data;
- respond to Users’ requests and managing Users’ requests for information, content or other services expressly demanded by Users, including the sending of commercial communications;
- to maintain Users commercially informed about possible contents or services that may be of their interest taking according to their preferences; and
- managing Users subscription to the Hispano Suiza Owners Club.
If HSC wishes to process personal data for other purposes, it will properly inform Users about the actions foreseen and will carry out all necessary steps required by the data protection regulations applicable from time to time before starting the new data processing activities.
4. Legal basis for de data processing
The legal basis that allow HSC to process personal data from Users are:
- Users express consent: Users consent to their personal data being processed by HSC for all the purposes indicated in section 3 above, including, if applicable, the consent to receive commercial information about contents and services that may be of their interest.
The consent given by Users to the processing of their personal data can be withdrawn at any time with regard to all or certain data processing purposes, including the sending of commercial communications.
- HSC’s legitimate interest in (i) improving the Website and its security, (ii) carrying out studies to analyze the use and operation of the Website, and (iii) sending commercial communications to its Users who are already HSC clients.
- Compliance with HSC’s legal obligations.
5. Data retention period
The data will be kept as long as there are obligations derived from the information, contents or services requested by the Users or as long as the data processing purposes stand. Subsequently, personal data may be kept until the extinction of any legal or contractual responsibilities that may require to keep them.
In the case of the processing of personal data for the sending of commercial information about possible contents or services that may be of interest to Users, the data may be kept as long as Users do not object to receiving such information by any of the several channels that have been made available to Users by HSC.
6. Data recipients
Users personal data may be processed by HSC’s data processors.
Users personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to other third parties except for those cases when there is a legal obligation to do so. For exempla, and without being limited to, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions.
In any case, Users personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
7. Data protection rights
The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability, as well as any other rights set out by the applicable data protection regulations, with regards to the data processing for their personal data for which HSC is the data controller, by writing to email@example.com. Also, if Users consider it appropriate, they also have the right to directly contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority and submit a claim.
8. Particular privacy policies
Hispano Suiza Cars, S.L. All rights reserved.
Last update: March 2019